A Slixmpp specific TestCase class that provides
- class slidge.util.test.SlidgeTest(*args, **kwargs)#
A Slixmpp specific TestCase class that provides methods for comparing message, iq, and presence stanzas.
Message – Create a Message stanza object. Iq – Create an Iq stanza object. Presence – Create a Presence stanza object. check_jid – Check a JID and its component parts. check – Compare a stanza against an XML string. stream_start – Initialize a dummy XMPP client. stream_close – Disconnect the XMPP client. make_header – Create a stream header. send_header – Check that the given header has been sent. send_feature – Send a raw XML element. send – Check that the XMPP client sent the given
- recv – Queue data for XMPP client to receive, or
verify the data that was received from a live connection.
- recv_header – Check that a given stream header
- recv_feature – Check that a given, raw XML element
fix_namespaces – Add top-level namespace to an XML object. compare – Compare XML objects against each other.
Create an instance of the class that will use the named test method when executed. Raises a ValueError if the instance does not have a method with the specified name.
- class Config#
- jid = aim.shakespeare.lit#
- secret = test#
- server = shakespeare.lit#
- port = 5222#
- upload_service = upload.test#
- user_jid_validator = .*@shakespeare.lit#
- admins :list[str] = #
- no_roster_push = False#
- ignore_delay_threshold = 300#
- plugin :Union[types.ModuleType, dict]#
- classmethod setUpClass()#
Hook method for setting up class fixture before running tests in the class.
Hook method for setting up the test fixture before exercising it.
- classmethod tearDownClass()#
Hook method for deconstructing the class fixture after running all tests in the class.
- slidge.util.test.find_subclass(o, parent, base_ok=False)#